Disaster Restoration located in Leeds, Alabama, is a FULL SERVICE Fire and Water Restoration company. We have been in business for 28+ years.
Position Summary: The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for developing a definition of a project and has existing experience in the areas of Estimating, Sales, Leadership and Project Management. The PM works in conjunction with the Property Owner, Adjuster, or Insurance Company. The PM ensures that the project is delivered on time and to the required quality standard within agreed specifications. Focus is on scoping and estimating the work required to restore properties to their pre-disaster state. The PM will head projects, manage work crews, subcontractors and suppliers related to each project
Key responsibilities include:
• Prepare accurate job estimates and negotiate them.
• Meet sales goals: sell jobs and actively market for new leads.
• Lead your project team.
• Ensure your team is producing jobs on time and under budget.
• Proper file documentation.
• Oversee job cost reporting.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• In depth knowledge of the residential construction industry. (Knowledge of restoration processes and procedures is beneficial)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent mathematical aptitude.
• Strong sense of urgency.
• Excellent ability to complete required paperwork correctly and punctually.
• Advanced computer skills, particularly MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Xactimate experience
.• Very strong organizational skills
MUST have 5-10 years of residential construction experience
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary is commensurate with experience.
·Bonus plan available
· Medical plan
· Cell Phone
· Vehicle Allowance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
GENERAL CONSTRUCTION HOME REMODELING ESTIMATING SALES LEADERSHIP MANAGEMENT XACTIMATE
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Email: [email protected]
our service area